Are you a meticulously organised administrative professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you have the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and changing priorities in an ever-evolving environment? BW is seeking a Sales Admin with an immediate start!
BW Broadcast is an internationally recognised brand, supplying FM broadcasting equipment worldwide, from large New York-based radio stations to community radio stations in Sudan. Our company ethos is to be creative, innovative and produce groundbreaking products that influence the industry. BW is no stranger to industry awards – with many of our products being recognised for both design & innovation
You have 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy, ISO 9001 certified office. You will have had hands-on experience as an office or sales administrator, with preference to candidates who have experience with using Sage software.
You can easily switch between proactive and reactive, and can work in an environment with various dynamics that can often lead to change in direction. You are driven and can focus your time and efforts on your own work load, but can also provide support to the team when required.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who communicates well and can easily get stuck in. Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech based environment.
Essential requirements include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales administrator (or similar) role.
- Strong organisational & admin skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to manage a variety of different tasks simultaneously.
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy of work.
- Comfortable using Sage (or CRM).
The primary function of this role will to be provide administrative support to Sales; however, there will be other office administration related tasks within the remit of the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with dealers & customers through email and telephone, which also will include liaising with our internal team on product availability & logistics, as well as Accounts on dealer & customer account queries.
- Support to Sales Manager who works remotely.
- Assisting on tasks relating to Tradeshow planning & organisation, including developing & sending newsletters.
- General administrative support including being the first point of contact for all phone calls, including directing calls, managing inboxes that receive generic queries or requests for information.
- Holiday cover for the Sales team, including answering phones, processing orders via Sage and liaising with customers.
- General PA-type experience, including travel coordination, minute taking & action point follow up, assisting with trade show planning & coordination, and general administration.
There is room to grow within this role into the internal lead on all things admin, including compliance related tasks (insurance, ISO 9001 certification, etc), as well as the general office management.
Why You Should Join BW
Joining our team means that you will be working in a dynamic environment and that you are fearless of our next big challenge. Even though we work hard at BW, we make sure our employees are happy – hard work & enthusiasm are always appreciated & rewarded.
All employees get:
- A competitive salary, with regular reviews
- A company pension scheme with up to 4% contributions from BW
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance, which includes a subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox Subscription which includes a free Tastecard, free monthly coffee, discounts on the high street, and much more!
- 20 days holidays + Christmas shut down + your birthday off (equal to 26 days per year + bank holidays).
- Early finishes on Fridays (our office closes at 3 pm).
Applying is easy, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis, help us single you out from the crowd. Finding the right applicant in a sea of CVs can be daunting, so ensure your CV stands out, highlighting all of the above essential skills.
To apply, please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: “Application: Sales/Office Administrator.”
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Whilst we have a number of trusted agencies we work with on a regular basis, we are not using any agencies for this role. As such, recruiters do not need to contact us with respect to this role.