Are you a meticulously organised administrative professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you have the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and changing priorities in an ever-evolving environment?
BW Broadcast is an internationally recognised brand, supplying FM broadcasting equipment worldwide, from large New York-based radio stations to community radio stations in Sudan. Our company ethos is to be creative, innovative and produce groundbreaking products that influence the industry. BW is no stranger to industry awards – with many of our products being recognised for both design & innovation
You have 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy, ISO 9001:2015 certified office. You will have had hands-on experience as an office administrator, with preference to candidates who have experience managing the ISO 9001:2015 certification / auditing process.
You can easily switch between proactive and reactive, and can work in an environment with various dynamics that can often lead to change in direction.
You are driven and can focus your time and efforts on your own work load, but can also provide support to the team when required.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who communicates well and can easily get stuck in.
Essential requirements include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office administrator, or similar, role.
- Experience managing the ISO 9001:2015 (or other standards) process, including implementing policies & procedures and being a part of the audit process.
- Experience in a facilities management type role (i.e. reviewing internal contracts for mobiles, energy, cleaning, etc).
- General PA-type experience, including travel coordination, minute taking & action point follow up, assisting with trade show planning & coordination, and general administration.
- Strong documentation & writing skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid written & verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Live within a reasonable 45 minute commute of our Croydon office.
- Experience using Sage would be preferred.
You will be able to get going on your own accord. You will be someone who is relied upon heavily to ensure the team collectively reaches targets & deadlines.
Your primary functions will be:
- Internal lead / expert on all things admin – ensuring the Senior Team has the support they need in meetings with respect to minute taking and following up on action points.
- Lead on all tasks as they relate to ISO 9001:2015 and ensuring we are compliant and are compliant with our certification.
- General reception duties, including answering the phone & directing calls, managing a number of inboxes that receive generic queries or requests for information.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Health & Safety and insurance compliance.
- Assistance with logistics & coordination of staff events,
- General administration related tasks for the Senior Team, including minute taking and accountability on action points.
- Sales & Marketing: general coverage when the Sales Manager is away, liaising with customers when / as required, general sales administration.
This truly is an all-encompassing Office Administrator role. You will be involved in the day to day activities of the Senior Team, with a heavy focus on ensuring we’re consistent and efficient. You will report directly to the Manager of Human Resources, working alongside the HR & Accounts team.
This is a full-time position for a 1 year contract, with the potential to renew for the right candidate.
Why You Should Join BW
Joining our team means that you will be working in a dynamic environment and that you are fearless of our next big challenge. Even though we work hard at BW, we make sure our employees are happy – hard work & enthusiasm are always appreciated & rewarded.
All employees get:
- A competitive salary, with regular reviews
- A company pension scheme with up to 4% contributions from BW
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance, which includes a subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox Subscription which includes a free Tastecard, free monthly coffee, discounts on the high street, and much more!
- 20 days holidays + Christmas shut down + your birthday off (equal to 26 days per year + bank holidays).
- Early finishes on Fridays (our office closes at 3 pm).
- Staff events throughout the year.
Applying is easy, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis, help us single you out from the crowd. Finding the right applicant in a sea of CVs can be daunting, so ensure your CV stands out, highlighting all of the above essential skills.
Your cover letter should include the following information:
- Availability to interview.
- Notice period.
- Salary expectations.
- Your experience in an ISO 9001:2015 environment, as well as your previous office administrator experience that you feel would be beneficial to BW.
To apply, please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com, using the subject line: “Application: Office Administrator.” Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Whilst we have a number of trusted agencies we work with on a regular basis, we are not using any agencies for this role. As such, recruiters do not need to contact us with respect to this role.
BW Broadcast and its partner, GBS Alliance, will be attending the Broadcast Asia Exhibition (BCA) in Singapore, from 26-28 June 2018 at Suntec Singapore on level 4, stand number 4J2-01.
Get hands-on experience and demonstrations of our range award-winning products from our experienced staff who will also be able to provide you with personal advice and recommendations for your station
On display will be our latest range of V3 Transmitters, along with the versatile range of Encore Audio products. These exciting products offer more great features as standard, than ever before!
V3 Transmitter range
The V3 Transmitter range redefines low power FM Transmission like no other product out there. You won’t find another FM transmitter that offers this level of refinement in such a compact footprint. The versatility of these Transmitters means ultimate flexibility for the future of your station.
When designing the new V3 range, we listened to what customers really wanted. The V3 offers a premium product line with enhanced capabilities including:
• Direct to Digital Synthesis Exciter
• Sync inputs for SFN capabilities
• Dual MPX Inputs and Outputs
• Built in multiband DSPX Audio Processing
• Slide in PSU’s
• Mobile friendly Web browser remote
Designed not only to look great, the industry-leading Encore range covers all your bases! Award winning solutions, premium design and build quality mean we have a product suited perfectly for you.
The range includes Audio Processors, Re-Broadcast receiver, Modulation Monitor, Stereo Encoder/Decoder, Ariane leveller.
We hope you can come and meet us in Singapore!