BW Broadcast is excited to announce our return to the NAB exhibition in Las Vegas on 7 – 12 April 2017. Taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, NAB is one of the biggest the largest media, entertainment, and technology convention in the world. You can find out stand from the North Hall, booth number N5927.
Following our last year’s success at NAB, this year we will be showcasing products that have been in development and testing throughout this year that will help you optimize your radio station. Besides our bestselling V2 transmitter range, you will also have a chance to get a hands-on experience of our Encore range as well as get personal advice for your radio station.
The products on display at our this year’s booth will include:
- RBRX Encore
- ModMon Encore
- Ariane Encore
- DSPXmini Encore
- plus a selection of our other award-winning FM broadcasting equipment!
Here’s a glimpse of our booth at the last year’s show:
Do you live and breathe audio processing? Are you looking to be a part of a design team striving to create the best broadcast audio equipment on the planet? We’re looking for a DSP Audio Engineer to help us perfect our audio processors with the aim of helping customers around the world define their own unique sonic signature.
BW Broadcast is an internationally recognised brand, supplying FM broadcasting equipment worldwide, from large New York based radio stations to community radio stations in the Sudan. Our company ethos is to be creative, innovative and produce ground breaking products that influence the industry. BW is no stranger to awards – with many of our products being recognised for both design and innovation.
You’re a motivated visionary with excellent communication skills. You have a passion for audio. Someone with a keen eye for detail and are capable of taking the lead in developing innovative ideas and concepts would be ideal for this role. We want someone who can lead the way, inspire colleagues and become our in-house expert.
Interested in this role? These are some of the essential skills required:
- A verifiable track record in writing audio processing code in assembler for digital processors, with preference given to those with commercial experience of broadcast audio processing.
- Experience in programming on fixed point DSPs for audio processing.
- Experience using SHARC.
- A solid background in digital signal processing fundamentals.
- An understanding of general audio quality or experience in analyzing audio problems using various software and hardware tools and equipment.
- An understanding of audio performance testing including aliasing, harmonic and inter modulation distortion.
- An understanding and coding ability in FIR, IIR, FFT filters and structures.
- Experience in implementing dynamic range control on digital audio processors.
- Experience of implementing sample rate conversion, including interpolation and decimation.
- Amazing communication skills.
We would also love if you had experience in any of the following:
- Implementing audio effects such as noise reduction, companding and clipping.
- Psychoacoustic modelling.
- ADCs, DACs and other digital audio processor system level hardware.
- Evaluating performance of audio signal processing algorithms.
Why You Should Join BW
Joining our team means that you will be working in a dynamic environment and you are fearless of our next big challenge. Even though we work hard at BW, we make sure our employees are happy – hard work and enthusiasm are always appreciated & rewarded.
All employees get:
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- A company pension scheme with 4% contributions from BW.
- Profit Sharing.
- Health insurance, which includes a subsidized gym membership.
- Perkbox subscription which includes a free TasteCard, free monthly coffee, discounts on the high street and much more
- 20 days holidays + Christmas shut down + your birthday off (equal to 26 days per year + bank holidays).
- Early finishes on Friday (our office closes at 3 pm).
- Staff events throughout the year – some near, some far (in 2016, we went to Amsterdam for the weekend).
Applying is easy, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis, help us single you out from the crowd. Finding the right applicant in a sea of CVs can be daunting, so ensure your CV stands out, highlighting all of the above essential skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application: DSP Audio Engineer.”
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Whilst we are happy to work with agencies, we have non-negotiable terms that must be agreed to prior to accepting any CVs. Unsolicited CVs will not be accepted. Terms can be provided to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls with respect to this role will not be accepted at this time.